On December 12, 2022 the consortium meeting of the joint project »WaVe«, which has been running for 1.5 years, took place in situ at the Leibniz-Institut für Verbundwerkstoffe GmbH.
Particularly shared highlights of the achieved milestones with the consortium:
- 21.06.2022: First Firing of the H2-Motor #1 at KST-Motorenversuch GmbH & Co. KG
- 29.08.2022: Start-Up of the electr. pressure regulator and function comparison with simulation
- 09.09.2022: Completion and distribution of H2-filter (CGH2-supply)
- 19.10.2022: Completion first test phase of the H2-Motor #1 (Unimog)
- 01.11.2022: Installation of H2-Motor #1 in demonstrator (Unimog)
- 11.11.2022: Tank system passes pressure test (TÜV)
- 15.11.2022 Identification of best position position for injector cap
Thank you very much to the Leibniz-Institut für Verbundwerkstoffe GmbH for hosting the event and for the exciting tour of their labs. Also thank you to all of the speakers and attendees for the successful consortium meeting.